Sue Fielding from Gordon Franks has arranged an opportunity for BSTPN Network Members to speak to Gillian Keegan MP, Minister for Apprenticeships and Skills in order to celebrate some of the amazing things that we are doing for employers and learners in the West Midlands. Well done Sue! And, watch this space for the date of the meeting!
Derrin will be contacting you in order to gather celebratory Case Studies. We will also be able to raise any pressing issues whilst we have the Minister's ear.
In preparation for our meeting, we need members to tell us:
- What percentage of of learners you have managed to retain. (Well done!)
- + What percentage of staffing you have managed to retain on payroll (without furloughing).
- What percentage of your retained learners are not on furlough versus those who are on furlough.
- Which ways you have used Digital Media to work with learners in new and exciting ways.
- Which other ways you are working with learners in new an exciting ways.
Derrin Kent - m: 07792569415